Monday, April 13, 2009

Insert sexual innuendo here

I took an amazing Bollywood Class. I absolutely loved it. We danced to popular songs like MIA and some weird ones from India that made me crack up. It was a mixture of hip hop and Classical Indian with a lot of jumping and hopping side to side and turning and hand gestures ohhhhh I think I have found my calling I Hope my parents don't mind if I move to India. And then I walked home in the lovely weather through an outdoor market selling fish, cheese, fruit, meat, junk clothing it was great. Afterwards I met my French language partner Pascal and we talked in FRENCH ahh well broken french for me at a cafe and people watched. Damien if you are reading this congratulations I hope it helps your english language skills but you are a stalker. But my talking with my partner really helped me language skills and it was easier to talk with Muriel.

1 comment:

  1. No Abra, I'm not a stalker. I just love your exciting blog : your bollywood classes, your opinion on Notre-Dame and St Chapelle, your thoughts on french couple... and your wonderful writting style without comma and paragraphe.

    ReplyDelete