Thursday, June 11, 2009

wet puppy dog

Today I rode the train with a dog. Not a seeing eye dog just a regular dog who I'm sure got tired like walking like the rest of us and wanted to speed up his journey home. He had proper metro etiquette and even acted like a real, genuine passenger. As I entered he was sitting in the back, but since a big gaggle of people came in he was polite and moved under a seat. There he sat shutting his eyes every so often, aww the hum of the train was putting him to sleep just like me. He had a collar so I think he belonged to the man sitting next to him thank goodness, but I almost missed my stop trying to catch his eye like I might do with the hotty with the body sitting across from me. I will miss you Paris.

1 comment: